Mittware upload to a modem of your outboard sound card
Using Compositor v9 you can establish a connection with a modem of your sound card and upload mittware to it. It works this way:
- Turn on your external sound card;
- Turn on Compositor v9 Hypervisor with internal sound card selected;
- You should composite all z levels on a fast (more than 5 omega) speed of composition injecting the signal of non-duplex modem feedback in random mode (you can receive this feedback by submitting your tracks to non-duplex modem on an internal sound card);
- When all z levels will be injected together with generic feeders you should lower composition speed to 30 omega and turn the Compositor AV Extended off;
- Turn the Compositor AV Extended on again after some time (from 5 seconds to several minutes) and you will hear the signal of external soundcard modem (the external sound card is on for the whole time of mittware upload);
- After turning aux channel on, you will hear the feedback – signal will mimic the external sound card modem sound with Compositor AV Extended feeder;
- Now inject the whole pool of your wavetables on all z levels with all RT-zX feeders (internal Compositor AV Extended feeders) and generic feeders into modem feedback;
- Continue to inject on all z levels up to the moment when you will hear the defeat signal on one of the levels – modem signal will start to interrupt;
- Finish the injection on the last z level;
- That’s all – your outboard sound card modem mittware is now uploaded with a new one and you can talk using it with wavetables owner, which track productions you were injected on your internal sound card using non-duplex modem.
P.S. For communication both internal and external sound cards should be turned on simultaneously.
Listen to these feedbacks to wet your appetite 🙂 Yum, Yum.